Skip to main content
- United Way Born Learning, our early learning initiative, offers practical tips for parents to help kids start school ready to succeed.
- If you have a child age 0-5, enroll in Dolly Parton's Imagination Library by visiting your local library. Your child will get a book mailed to them every month--for FREE!
- My Free Taxes helps people file their federal and state taxes for free while getting the assistance they need.
- 2-1-1, a confidential health and human services hotline, can be accessed by anyone from any computer or phone in times of need or crisis.
- Save money on prescription drugs with FamilyWize. Get the lowest prices on your prescriptions by downloading your card today!
- Plan for your financial future, tips for getting through the lean times, and resources for help. My Smart Money can help.
- United Way recently launched a new benefit to help individuals plan for and manage their student loan debt. Check out Savi for help with repayment plans, loan forgiveness & any questions as federal loan payments are set to begin again on Sept. 30! Visit www.unitedway.bysavi.com to get started for FREE today!
- Everyone should make a will or living trust, regardless of wealth. Having a plan in place ensures that your wishes are known and saves your loved ones the stress and cost of intestate probate proceedings.
- With a valid will or trust, you can choose who gets your property, name guardians for your children, provide a home for your pets, and more. It only takes 20 minutes, and you can update your documents later if your plans change. https://www.freewill.com/unitedway